WELCOME TO THE KOPELSON CLINIC
The Kopelson Clinic is a full service, state-of-the-art Beverly Hills dermatologist and laser skin rejuvenation center. We offer a myriad of advanced dermatological treatments and procedures to enhance your natural appearance and reveal a new you in a safe and welcoming medical setting. Dr. Kopelson and his staff of Beverly Hills dermatologists and skin care professionals are here to provide the highest level of personalized clinical care to achieve your goals.
Peter L. Kopelson, MD and Sheri G. Feldman, MD are board certified Beverly Hills dermatologists specializing in skin rejuvenation through cosmetic laser surgery and break-through clinical cosmetic treatments. Peter L Kopelson, MD and Sheri G Feldman, MD have been practicing dermatology in Beverly Hills since 1993 and 1991 respectively.
Whether you are suffering from acne, or the scarring associated with acne, and are trying to overcome such obstacles, The Kopelson Clinic can help you turn the overall quality of your skin around. We not only specialize in Beverly Hills dermatology services but also offer a wide variety of treatments to tighten and brighten dull and aging skin.
Premiere Beverly Hills Dermatologist and Cosmetic Laser Clinic
Why feel uncomfortable or self-conscious about your appearance when there’s so many non-surgical cosmetic options available at our Beverly Hills dermatology clinic? Get rid of unwanted hair and scarring with our laser treatments, add volume to the face with fillers, or treat your skin to renewing, revitalizing facials. No matter your cosmetic need, our Beverly Hills dermatology and skin care clinic has a solution.
Whether you are interested in finding the right dermal filler, in need of laser hair removal services, or wish to look years younger with other non-invasive cosmetic procedures, our Beverly Hills dermatologist specializes in a wide range of services including but not limited to:
- Wrinkle / Facial Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Resurfacing
- Non-surgical Facelift
- Non-Surgical Nose Job
- Spider Veins and Varicose Vein Treatments
- Mole Removal
- Skin Tag Removal
- Scar Revision
Kopelson Clinic Botox Beverly Hills, Los Angeles
Longer Lasting Facial Fillers
- Radiesse® — Radiesse® is a safe and long-lasting Los Angeles facial filler that smooths folds and creases and restores facial fullness Y lift. It is especially effective at enhancing the folds between the nose and mouth and at the corners of the mouth for wrinkle treatment Los Angeles, at restoring the natural contours of the cheeks, and as an acne scar filler. It is markedly soft and natural feeling and results are immediate. Radiesse injections can help accentuate cheek bones, reshape the chin and jawline and even lift and reshape the nose for a liquid facelift. Radiesse® lasts for one to two years.
- Botox Los Angeles – BOTOX Cosmetic (or Botulinum Toxin Type A) is one of the most popular and commonly used anti-aging treatments used in America and 85 other countries around the world. It’s FDA approved for various medical conditions including overactive bladder, excessive perspiration, muscle rigidity in wrist and elbow, migraines and specific kinds of eye muscle problems. Although, our Beverly Hills Botox injections are mostly used to smooth fine lines and wrinkles to provide a smoother and more youthful appearance.
- Sculptra™ — Sculptra is a volume enhancer. It beautifully restores a youthful fullness to any area of depression, indentation, wrinkle or fold. Even the indented lower eyelid area and the temples may be enhanced. Additionally, cheekbones can be accentuated, chins augmented, and the shape of the jawline can be changed. Sculptra is injected in monthly intervals, three to five times. Gradually the body’s own collagen for facial fillers replaces the Sculptra at the site of injection. Results are not immediate; however, they begin to develop quickly, usually after the second treatment, and last for well over two years.
- Dysport — Dysport is a neurotoxin that works by blocking the communication between nerve and muscle. Normally, the nerve “speaks” to the muscle and tells it to contract. This communication is present and critical for movement of all muscles in the body. The upper face is unique in that movement is not vital for function. We can use this principle to weaken the muscles of the upper face in order to decrease wrinkles without affecting function. Los Angeles Dysport is injected directly into the facial muscles to temporarily immobilize them. Dysport Injections are especially effective for the the glabellar muscles, the muscles that form the creases and wrinkles on your forehead when you frown.
Treat Wrinkles Without Surgery
Our high quality Los Angeles Facial Fillers are never watered down or diluted and have helped thousands of our patients avoid or postpone unnecessary plastic surgery. Whether treating vertical lines between the eyebrows, horizontal lines on the forehead, “crow’s feet” around the eyes, “smoker’s lines” on the upper lip, vertical or horizontal bands on the neck, or producing the so-called “non-surgical brow lift,” or turning up a droopy corner of the mouth.
- Vertical lines between the eyebrows
- Horizontal lines on the forehead
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Smoker’s lines on the upper lip
- Vertical or horizontal bands on the neck
- Non-surgical brow lift
Short to Moderate-lasting injectable fillers
- Collagen Replacement Therapy® — Collagen first entered the vernacular due to its common use as a lip augmentation treatment. Collagen lip injections produce amazing results as dermal fillers when administered correctly and are instantly noticeable. Collagen also works perfectly to treat fine lines like crow’s feet around the eyes, and as a wrinkle filler for deeper wrinkles and folds. Skin testing is no longer necessary since wrinkle treatment Los Angeles human-based products are non-allergenic. Collagen injection results are instant and last for three to six months.
- Restylane® — Restylane® is a safe and natural Los Angeles facial filler that restores volume and fullness to moderate and severe facial wrinkles and folds. It too is used for lip augmentation. Restylane® is made of a non-animal-based substance that exists in the human body. Restylane injections produce instant results and last longer than collagen, up to six to eight months.
Los Angeles Acne Treatment and Acne Scarring
The term acne covers several conditions including clogged pores [whiteheads and blackheads], pimples and deeper cysts. Acne can occur almost anywhere on the body and it can afflict people of any age. Often resulting in acne scar redness, which is damage the blemish leaves behind within the deeper layers of the skin, causing a breakdown of collagen and elastin.
Without treatment, serious and permanent acne scarring can happen. Acne can have a devastating impact on a person’s self-esteem and can result in social withdrawal, embarrassment and depression. However, this debilitating condition can be vastly improved with the proper Beverly Hills dermatologist treatment for acne treatment and acne scarring.
Cosmetic acne scar treatment must be custom tailored to each patient’s needs and lifestyle. A combination of home skin care regimens and our professional Beverly Hills dermatology treatments are recommended. Patients have a number of excellent acne skin treatment options at the Kopelson Clinic including acne laser treatment, IPL photofacial treament and photodynamic therapy. In some cases an acne chemical peel or acne surgery can be recommended. Harsh medications can often be avoided when you opt to go with acne laser treatments from the Kopelson Clinic.
Dr. Peter L. Kopelson, MD
While most medical specialists begin their specialty training after medical school and internship, Dr. Peter Kopelson began his dermatologic training early on while in medical school. By working closely with a world renowned dermatologist and researcher at New York University School of Medicine, Dr. Kopelson aided in cutting-edge investigation, wrote journal articles, and participated in the international dermatological community starting very early in his career. He was therefore well prepared for his specialty training at University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine.
Our Beverly Hills Dermatologist
The Kopelson Clinic is proud to function as the community’s premiere Beverly Hills dermatology and cosmetic laser treatment center. Peter L. Kopelson, MD and Sheri G. Feldman, MD are board certified Beverly Hills dermatologists specializing in skin rejuvenation through cosmetic laser surgery and break-through clinical cosmetic treatments. Peter L Kopelson, MD and Sheri G Feldman, MD have been practicing dermatology in Beverly Hills since 1993 and 1991 respectively.
Los Angeles residents have nothing but glowing things to say about our Beverly Hills dermatology clinic and highly recommend the Kopelson Clinic’s services. Call (310)-271-7400 today for more information.
For more information about available services, please contact the best dermatologist Beverly Hills, The Kopelson Clinic, today.