The Kopelson Clinic’s high quality Los Angeles Facial Fillers are a great choice for those that are in search of an effective way to fade fine lines and wrinkles and reveal a more youthful you. The Kopelson Clinic has the purest facial fillers in Los Angeles that are both fast acting and longer lasting than other watered-down versions found at local day spas. It is no mystery that one of the first places individuals see aging is in the face and neck area. Luckily there are a wide variety of non-surgical cosmetic procedures that can successfully diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet.
Several of our Los Angeles Facial Fillers are available to restore fullness to the face and lips and to treat wrinkles, folds and scars. They are a safe way to renew youthfulness and vitality. Anti aging dermatology consists of Los Angeles facial fillers that vary in form and function, some lasting longer than others.
Kopelson Clinic Facial Fillers Los Angeles
Longer Lasting Facial Fillers
- Radiesse® — Radiesse® is a safe and long-lasting Los Angeles facial filler that smooths folds and creases and restores facial fullness Y lift. It is especially effective at enhancing the folds between the nose and mouth and at the corners of the mouth for wrinkle treatment Los Angeles, at restoring the natural contours of the cheeks, and as an acne scar filler. It is markedly soft and natural feeling and results are immediate. Radiesse injections can help accentuate cheek bones, reshape the chin and jawline and even lift and reshape the nose for a liquid facelift. Radiesse® lasts for one to two years.
- Botox Los Angeles – BOTOX Cosmetic (or Botulinum Toxin Type A) is one of the most popular and commonly used anti-aging treatments used in America and 85 other countries around the world. It’s FDA approved for various medical conditions including overactive bladder, excessive perspiration, muscle rigidity in wrist and elbow, migraines and specific kinds of eye muscle problems. Although, our Beverly Hills Botox injections are mostly used to smooth fine lines and wrinkles to provide a smoother and more youthful appearance.
- Sculptra™ — Sculptra is a volume enhancer. It beautifully restores a youthful fullness to any area of depression, indentation, wrinkle or fold. Even the indented lower eyelid area and the temples may be enhanced. Additionally, cheekbones can be accentuated, chins augmented, and the shape of the jawline can be changed. Sculptra is injected in monthly intervals, three to five times. Gradually the body’s own collagen for facial fillers replaces the Sculptra at the site of injection. Results are not immediate; however, they begin to develop quickly, usually after the second treatment, and last for well over two years.
- Dysport — Dysport is a neurotoxin that works by blocking the communication between nerve and muscle. Normally, the nerve “speaks” to the muscle and tells it to contract. This communication is present and critical for movement of all muscles in the body. The upper face is unique in that movement is not vital for function. We can use this principle to weaken the muscles of the upper face in order to decrease wrinkles without affecting function. Los Angeles Dysport is injected directly into the facial muscles to temporarily immobilize them. Dysport Injections are especially effective for the the glabellar muscles, the muscles that form the creases and wrinkles on your forehead when you frown.
Treat Wrinkles Without Surgery
Our high quality Los Angeles Facial Fillers are never watered down or diluted and have helped thousands of our patients avoid or postpone unnecessary plastic surgery. Whether treating vertical lines between the eyebrows, horizontal lines on the forehead, “crow’s feet” around the eyes, “smoker’s lines” on the upper lip, vertical or horizontal bands on the neck, or producing the so-called “non-surgical brow lift,” or turning up a droopy corner of the mouth.
- Vertical lines between the eyebrows
- Horizontal lines on the forehead
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Smoker’s lines on the upper lip
- Vertical or horizontal bands on the neck
- Non-surgical brow lift
Short to Moderate-lasting injectable fillers
- Collagen Replacement Therapy® — Collagen first entered the vernacular due to its common use as a lip augmentation treatment. Collagen lip injections produce amazing results as dermal fillers when administered correctly and are instantly noticeable. Collagen also works perfectly to treat fine lines like crow’s feet around the eyes, and as a wrinkle filler for deeper wrinkles and folds. Skin testing is no longer necessary since wrinkle treatment Los Angeles human-based products are non-allergenic. Collagen injection results are instant and last for three to six months.
- Restylane® — Restylane® is a safe and natural Los Angeles facial filler that restores volume and fullness to moderate and severe facial wrinkles and folds. It too is used for lip augmentation. Restylane® is made of a non-animal-based substance that exists in the human body. Restylane injections produce instant results and last longer than collagen, up to six to eight months.
To schedule a Los Angeles Facial Fillers Consultation with the Kopelson Clinic Call : (310) 271 7400
Dr. Kopelson and Dr. Feldman have performed thousands of Los Angeles Facial Fillers procedures and use only the purest, safest form of the injectable. You won’t find watered-down versions of facial fillers typically used at day spas, as diluted versions are not only less effective, they also can pose a risk for serious complications. You can rest easy knowing you’re receiving high-quality Los Angeles facial fillers from experienced, board-certified dermatologists.
When administered by an experienced physician, side effects are rare and patients, in most cases, undergo treatment without incident. Physicians that have been trained extensively in the nerves and muscles of facial expression are Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons. A patient is certainly in safer hands when in the Dermatologist’s or Plastic Surgeon’s exam chair. Many people try to save money by going to a spa for treatments of this sort or even to a doctor’s office where the doctor is not the injector. As Dermatologists, Dr. Kopelson and Dr. Feldman do these treatments every day. The more patients seen, the more experience the injector has, the less untoward effects occur. Often, a patient will come in to see our doctors to correct problems they developed from receiving these treatments elsewhere, attempting to save money. We are more expensive; but we are more well trained.
Not all side effects can be fixed immediately, but our doctors can usually bring back a more normal look to the face. Possible side effects include headache, pain at the injection site, swelling, bruising, droopy eye, and puffy eyes.