It’s getting colder, which means that chapped lips are more likely. However, certain steps can help prevent chapped lips.
TIPS FOR HEALTHY COLD WEATHER LIPS
- Stay Hydrated. Drink plenty of liquids: This helps the lips stay moisturized so they can fight off chapping.
- Protect from the elements. Most climates have dryer winters than summers. Purchasing a lip balm designed to protect agains this is essential, and Blistik is better than most on the market because though it looks like Chapstick, it is not waxy.
- Avoid the dry cold. It really damages the lips.
- Use a humidifier when inside. It will restore moisture.
- Cover your mouth with a scarf. It works wonders at protecting your lips and keeping you warm.
Healthy winter lips are possible, so follow these tips to get them. There’s no point in suffering.