- We start the week with thinner thighs. There are two ways to get thinner thighs. The first works for everyone and involves a lot up and down movement. No, it’s nothing fun and easy like… riding a carousel. This up and down involves squats and lunges. The second way involves liposuction. Read more: Get Your Ideal Body: Thinner Thighs
- Restore Your Smile With Implants explains how lifesaving implants can be. Implants can absolutely restore your smile, taking away years from an aged appearance. That’s because implants help prevent facial sagging/hollowness resulting from missing teeth. Plus, if one’s natural teeth look dingy, they also provide the refreshing, whiter tooth look that is so associated with youth. Implants help keep the mouth in prime condition in a number of ways.
- Once again, researchers have determined a link between aging and NF-kB. NF-kB is a protein complex. It oversees the transcription of DNA.Fight Aging! says:
“It seems fairly clear to me from the performance of the medical establishment to date that only repair can be reliably expected to grant us additional decades of healthy life.”
- Most Requested Celeb Lips and How To Get Long Luscious Lashes is a Real Self piece which features stories about the most requested celeb lips, how to get loungers lashes, a new three-part series on hands and aging, and one story I’ll just let you watch the video intro for…
- Just when you thought this old argument had been put to rest: Is there a connection between food and acne? The debate about food and the condition of one’s skin has been raging on like a giant, festering pimple for years. In the past, the focus has been on chocolate and alcohol; now, it’s shifted to carbs. Oh, dear. Read more:
The Connection Between Carbs and Acne